Welcome to Collision Reporting Centre of North America
COVID 19 – NOTICE
Motorists wishing to maintain safe social distancing and are required to report a vehicle collision, have online and telephone options.
OR CALL 519.944.6261 FOR OTHER OPTIONS
IT’S THE LAW (Highway Traffic Act, Sec. 200)
Every driver of a vehicle is required to provide his/her name, address, driver’s licence number, name of insurance company and policy number, registered owner of the vehicle and vehicle permit number.
Accidents details may be reported to the Windsor Police Service and at the Collision Reporting Centre, as long as the accident occurred within the City of Windsor limits and both vehicles must be from Windsor or Essex County area.
Contact the Collision Reporting Centre directly at (519) 944-6261
Accidents may be reported to the Collision Reporting Centre if:
- No drinking is suspected.
- No injuries have occurred.
- The vehicles involved are not large. (ie. Transport trucks)
- The vehicles ownership is registered to the City of Windsor or Essex County.
- Drivers do not have to attend together, but must ensure that they exchange personal information safely.
- Do not get your vehicle fixed before you attend, as CRC staff will need to photograph the damage.
- Please provide damage repair quotes if you have them.
-Drivers do not have to attend together, but must ensure that they exchange personal information.
-Damage should not be repaired until it has been photographed by CRC staff.